TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information: By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this web site. Your use of this web site (the “Site”) is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using the Site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use the Site.
1. Ownership. Except for items in the public domain, the information, photos, graphics, programs, services, processes, designs, software, technologies, trademarks, trade names, inventions and all other materials comprising the Site (collectively, the “Materials”), are wholly owned by (or licensed to) JOURNEY INTO WELLNESS, LLC (dba Ames Alchemy Coaching) and/or its content providers. The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information including, without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of the Site is copyrighted under the United States copyright laws. Ames Alchemy Coaching owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content as well as in any original content. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Materials without the written permission of Ames Alchemy Coaching or such other party that may own the Materials.
2. Use of site. Except for your non-commercial personal use, the Site, in whole or in part, may not be sold, reproduced, published, broadcasted via radio or television, or redistributed in any medium, directly or indirectly, for any commercial or non-commercial purpose, or used for advertising or any other purpose. Unauthorized use of the Site and/or the Materials may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other web site or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
By uploading or otherwise submitting a file or other information (”Contribution”) to the Site, you automatically grant, or warrant that the copyright owner of the Contribution has expressly granted, to Ames Alchemy Coaching , a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, publicly display and/or perform, modify, store, publish, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, and/or distribute the Contribution (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any medium now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in the Contribution, as if the Contribution were public domain information. You similarly permit any Internet user to download, store, manipulate, reformat, view, print and display the Contribution for that user’s personal use.
3. Age and Responsibility. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use the Site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of the Site. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of the Site by you and those using your login information.
5. No warranties and Limitation of Liability. Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the downloading and/or use of files or other material (including software) obtained through the Site. Neither Ames Alchemy Coaching nor any of its content providers endorse or stand behind the accuracy, truthfulness or reliability of any information provided on or by means of Ames Alchemy Coaching .
THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND NEITHER Ames Alchemy Coaching NOR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THE LIKE MAKES ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE USABILITY, CONDITION OR OPERATION THEREOF. No oral advice or written information given to you by Ames Alchemy Coaching or any of its content providers, agents, or the like shall create any warranty. Neither Ames Alchemy Coaching nor any of its content providers, agents, or the like warrants that access to, or use of, the Site will be uninterrupted, virus free, or error-free, or that the Site (including, without limitation, any content on the Site) will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality. Ames Alchemy Coaching , ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS, AGENTS AND THE LIKE, HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, REASONABLE CARE, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (WHETHER OR NOT Ames Alchemy Coaching KNOWS, HAS REASON TO KNOW, HAS BEEN ADVISED, OR IS OTHERWISE IN FACT AWARE OF ANY SUCH PURPOSE), IN EACH INSTANCE IN RESPECT OF THE SITE. FURTHERMORE, Ames Alchemy Coaching , ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS, AGENTS AND THE LIKE, HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT IN RESPECT OF THE SITE.
6. Limitation of Liability. Ames Alchemy Coaching and all of its content providers, agents and the like, in each instance will not be liable for (a) any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential and/or special damages arising out of your use of, or inability to use, the Site, and you hereby waive any claims with respect thereto, whether based on contractual, tort or other grounds, even if Ames Alchemy Coaching has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and/or (b) damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any file, in each instance whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. For further clarity, in all events, Ames Alchemy Coaching and all of its content providers, agents and the like shall not be liable for the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users of the Internet. Some jurisdictions do not allow implied warranties to be excluded or modified or liability to be limited, so not all of the above limitations may apply to you.
The provisions of this Section 6 and Section 5 above represent a reasonable allocation of the risks under this Agreement. Ames Alchemy Coaching's willingness to allow you to use the Site reflects this allocation of risk and the limitations of liability specified herein.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify Ames Alchemy Coaching and all of its content providers, agents and the like, in each instance from and against any and all claims, suits, liabilities, expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees), and/or damages arising out of claims based upon your use of the Site including, without limitation, any claim of libel, defamation, violation of legal rights of others (including rights of privacy or publicity), loss of service by other subscribers and/or infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
8. Links. The Site may contain links to web sites operated by parties other than Ames Alchemy Coaching . Such links are provided for your reference only. Ames Alchemy Coaching does not control such web sites and is not responsible for their contents. Ames Alchemy Coaching makes no representation or warranty regarding any other web sites or the contents or materials on such web sites. The Site’s inclusion of links to other web sites does not imply Ames Alchemy Coaching's endorsement of the material on the web sites or any association with their operators. Any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any link thereto, should be directed to the particular service or resource.
9. Governing Law. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the state of California, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the state of California, United States of America, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this site and this Agreement.
10. No Waiver. The failure of either party to insist upon or enforce strict performance by the other party of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between you and Ames Alchemy Coaching nor the trade practice shall modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
11. Modification. Ames Alchemy Coaching may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
12. Additional Terms. Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of the Site, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
13. Severability. These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
14. Intellectual Property Notices. All contents of the Site are Copyright © 2021 Ames Alchemy Coaching and/or its suppliers, JOURNEY INTO WELLNESS (Ames Alchemy Coaching , PO Box 561, Willits, CA 95490 U.S.A. All rights reserved. Ames Alchemy Coaching and other names of Ames Alchemy Coaching services referenced in the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Ames Alchemy Coaching . Other product and company names mentioned in the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
15. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site.